File Storage Companies in New York City
The files storage companies in the association in New York City are the leading providers of Document and Information Management Services. The members have procedures, software and leading edge technology that guarantee that clients receive superior service at competitive rates.Just as important our secure storage location offers the peace of mind of having 24-hour security
New York City Off Site Document Storage Companies
The companies listed below provide record storage services for New York City, New York and the surrounding areas.
GRM Information Management Services (NJ)215 Coles Street
Jersey City, NJ 07310
Sales Contact: Bridget Olan
Allstate Information Management80 Beckwith Ave
Paterson, NJ 07503
Sales Contact: Shawn Reber
- Records storage/archiving
- Indexing boxes/files
- Pickup and delivery
- Box sales
- Archive vaults with climate controls
- Media vaults
We serve NJ Manhattan Lower NY State, Lower CT Staten Island, Southeastern PA All of Delaware.
The following are normal off-site record storage requests our customers have made. Do you have similar requests? If so, call the members of the record storage association in your area now.
- We have about 12-20 bankers boxes with HR files we are looking to store. I am unsure if this will be all we need stored or if there may be more in the future.
- Looking for a new vendor of Tape Storage.
- Approximately 9 banker boxes to be stored for potential audit. 7 year requirement.
- We have several boxes of charts we would like to have stored
- Document Shredding and Storage for initially 50-60 boxes and then approximately 4-6 each year.
- (Record storage) Approximately 150 - 200 boxes
- Looking for information on secure record storage
File Storage Companies in New York City click on this link..In other parts of the USA, click here to find Off-site Record Storage.
One of the Most Common Reasons to Out Source Record Storage in New York City
SPACE: Sooner or later, most businesses run out of space for storage. When that happens, you have to move, or somehow acquire more space. Why not place your confidential historical files off-site with a professional records storage company. It is much cheaper than moving and is almost always cheaper than acquiring the extra space if available without moving.